Arizona Coronavirus in Schools FAQs
What does Insight Academy of Arizona (ISAZ) recommend that parents do to protect our children and families from coronavirus?
Like you, ISAZ and Stride K12 are concerned with the ongoing coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic. To safeguard your family and prevent the spread of the virus, Stride K12 strongly recommends following the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) guidelines, some of which are outlined below.
CDC's Recommendations for Slowing the Spread
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it is available to you.
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water aren’t available.
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitor your health daily. Watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19. Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.